Dorestad Raid 2023 – the plan…
• 19th Dorestad Raid!
• Wednesday afternoon 6 September – Sunday 10 September
• Start in Akkrum (“Drijfveer / Tusken de Marren”)
• Finish at the Burgumermeer (“Vakantiepark Bergumermeer”)
• Wednesday late afternoon / early evening we will take the cars and trailers to where we finish and organise a coach for transport back to Akrrum (for people arriving late we will organise something)
• Sailing the waters between Akkrum and the Bergumermeer: Oude Veenen, De Leien & Burgumermeer, Boorne & Polderhoofdkanaal, etc.
• Diverse sailing area (rivers, lakes, canals).
• With the accommodation barge the “In Dubio” of Leo en Hannah.
Registration for the Dorestad Raid 2023
• Come prepared (boat & crew), you need to be self-reliant!
• The General Conditions and Safety list are applicable.
• Sufficient buoyancy is a must (with exception of the larger boats where it is reasonably impossible to realise – think larger traditional boats – up to the discretion of the organisation).
• Registration on the Natuurlijk Varen website will be opened Tuesday 24 January. A registration form will be made available on the website and needs to be completed and returned to Tineke.
• The registration will only become final (and your spot reserved!) upon receipt of an EUR 100/person advance payment.
• Please note that the In Dubio sleeps 25 persons max. Total max number of persons that can participate is 40 (this being the number we are able to cook for and seat for meals). Some people will (need to) sleep on their own boats.
• Due to inflation, we are for the first time forced to increase the prices for the Dorestad Raid. The new prices are EUR 325 for people sleeping onboard the In Dubio and EUR 275 for people sleeping on their on boat.
• In case of any questions, please contact the organisers.